Uncategorized (2,084)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Vaccination Policy in your CM?

Does your church's Children's Ministry have a vaccination policy or guideline? I am located in rural Northern CA and we are starting to hav…

Started by Kelly Losey

1 Sep 12, 2016
Reply by Matt Norman

Recommendations for Designing/Renovating KidMin Environments

Hey, friends. What companies have you used for designing new, or renovating current space for your elementary & preschool ministry? Wer…

Started by Art Murphy

3 Sep 4, 2016
Reply by Kelsey Townsell

Authors / Illustrators

Hi everyone, I am the new managing editor of RoseKidz. We create product for families and Children's ministries. If you have an amazing gif…

Started by Brenda Noel

0 Jul 27, 2016

The Gospel Project For Kids Curriculum Review/ Ideas

I have written 2 posts recently that should provide some good insight into using The Gospel Project For Kids curriculum. A couple years ag…

Started by Stephen Davis

0 Jul 19, 2016

Gospel Project

Are any of you folks using The Gospel Project in Sunday School and/or Children's Church? I'm thinking of creating a group for people using…

Started by Matt Norman

3 Jul 19, 2016
Reply by Stephen Davis

Nursery

Hello all! I was looking around for forms to use in the nursery that let parents know if and when diapers were changed, snacks the child a…

Started by David Jennings

0 Jun 22, 2016

VBS Kits for Sale ALL-NEW! SonWorld Adventure Park, SonQuest Rainforest, Big City Heroes, SonRise National Park, PowerZone Sports Camp and more!

I have several kits for SALE all are NEW and UNUSED! (Add $8.00 shipping in the US) If you want more than one we can make a deal! SonWor…

Started by Nathan Tyler Alred

0 Jun 13, 2016

Marriage Ministry?

So, I truly believe that if we want to be for kids, that we have to be intentional about healthy marriages. I know we all talk about family…

Started by Cindi Peeff

0 Jun 8, 2016

Studio Go Game Show 2009 VBS

Does anyone know where to get outdated VBS stuff? I purchased the starter kit off Amazon but the music cd did not come in package.

Started by Lorrie Domin

0 May 10, 2016

Over the Top Ideas for Easter Egg Outreach

Hey Guys, Looking for some over the top ideas that has made your past E.E. Outreach excellent. This could range from small organizational…

Started by Chip Howington

2 Apr 19, 2016
Reply by Cathy Elsesser

RSS

Members

Join our contact list!

Badge

Loading…

© 2017   Created by Michael Chanley.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service