Lynda Freeman's Discussions (630)

Discussions Replied To (534) Replies Latest Activity

"First of all, yes! Please always share! Secondly, I appreciate your insight - I love…"

Lynda Freeman replied Dec 5, 2016 to What Do You Do with the Potential “Controversies” at Christmas?

4 Dec 8, 2016
Reply by Mary Rice Hopkins

"Check Deeper in 4 Children - kidzconnection.us"

Lynda Freeman replied Jul 27, 2015 to Elementary Curriculum

4 Jul 30, 2015
Reply by David Rausch

"Read this - well worth the time -http://mattiewalk.com/2015/06/29/gay-marriage-krisp…"

Lynda Freeman replied Jun 29, 2015 to How are you having discussions with children/families about the legalization of gay marriage in the USA?

3 Jun 29, 2015
Reply by Lynda Freeman

"Thank you for sharing"

Lynda Freeman replied Jun 29, 2015 to How are you having discussions with children/families about the legalization of gay marriage in the USA?

3 Jun 29, 2015
Reply by Lynda Freeman

"I agree - engage children, but keep our goal foremost - not fun, but helping childre…"

Lynda Freeman replied Apr 4, 2015 to Gimmicks or God's Word? What do you rely on?

3 Apr 4, 2015
Reply by Lynda Freeman

" Thank you for sharing and for posting the worship notes! "

Lynda Freeman replied Feb 26, 2015 to In Church or Not? Do you have children in your "big" church service?

4 Feb 26, 2015
Reply by Lynda Freeman

"Thank you for sharing - I agree with what you said - worship style and environment d…"

Lynda Freeman replied Feb 26, 2015 to In Church or Not? Do you have children in your "big" church service?

4 Feb 26, 2015
Reply by Lynda Freeman

"I agree "

Lynda Freeman replied Feb 17, 2015 to Have we lost "focus" in Children's Ministry?

2 Feb 17, 2015
Reply by Lynda Freeman

"Standard did a great job this year - they are my Top Pick for VBS 2015 "

Lynda Freeman replied Jan 20, 2015 to What VBS are you using?

20 Feb 5, 2015
Reply by Greg Bryant

"Finding your best curriculum "fit" involves a number of components most important, w…"

Lynda Freeman replied Jan 20, 2015 to Best Curriculum(s) out there?

42 Jul 21, 2015
Reply by Bekah Worth

RSS

Members

Join our contact list!

Latest Activity

Lynda Freeman posted a blog post
20 hours ago
yesterday
Tuesday
Jun 16
Jun 14
Jun 12
Jerry Lenz posted a video

Praise The Name Yeshua - Parent Teacher Resource

Parent-Teacher resource for the song, Praise The Name Yeshua, from the Mighty Sound Kids. Help your young children develop their faith in walking with Jesus....
Jun 11
Jerry Lenz posted a video

Holy Trinity / Parent Teacher Resource

Mighty Sound Kids mission is providing free parent-teacher resources to help families know that God loves them. May these resources encourage you to grow in ...
Jun 9

Badge

Loading…

© 2017   Created by Michael Chanley.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service