Wanda Parker's Discussions (1,042)

Discussions Replied To (925) Replies Latest Activity

"It has a Sunday School hour and a Worship Hour. It also has a midweek. I will give y…"

Wanda Parker replied Aug 9, 2016 to Curriculum that is actually good?

5 Sep 10, 2016
Reply by Bonnie Deroski

"I am a developer but also in the trenches - I began developing just because of what…"

Wanda Parker replied Jul 17, 2016 to Curriculum that is actually good?

5 Sep 10, 2016
Reply by Bonnie Deroski

"Always had men in the nursery too - they usually didn't change diapers - but did eve…"

Wanda Parker replied May 6, 2015 to How do parents react to male teachers in your church?

19 May 6, 2015
Reply by Wanda Parker

"Matthew 18:1-14 has been a driving force for me. There was many a time I was ready t…"

Wanda Parker replied May 6, 2015 to Bible verses for someone in KidMin?

4 May 6, 2015
Reply by Wanda Parker

"Tag Team Discipleship of Children I have found that by equipping parents to serve in…"

Wanda Parker replied May 6, 2015 to Parent Training..

1 May 6, 2015
Reply by Wanda Parker

"Here is a sample of our curriculum - you will find Bible Focus, Worship & Wonder…"

Wanda Parker replied May 6, 2015 to What are you doing different!

6 May 6, 2015
Reply by Wanda Parker

"I didn't have a desire to do children's ministry - but I had children and they neede…"

Wanda Parker replied May 6, 2015 to Why do you choose to serve in children's ministry?

5 May 6, 2015
Reply by Wanda Parker

"What an opportunity to visit the home. Did the mom return the registration form? A f…"

Wanda Parker replied May 6, 2015 to When parents don't come to church

4 Jan 20, 2016
Reply by Maegan Huikko

"If the pastor has a relationship with the man he would be the best one to talk to hi…"

Wanda Parker replied May 6, 2015 to Unsaved Parent @ Child Dedication

2 Jul 18, 2015
Reply by Shannan Volters

"The way we handled Santa Claus and suggested to our families to do so also. What Abo…"

Wanda Parker replied Nov 20, 2014 to What Do You Do with the Potential "Controversies" at Christmas?

10 Nov 24, 2014
Reply by Lynda Freeman

RSS

Members

Join our contact list!

Badge

Loading…

© 2017   Created by Michael Chanley.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service