CPC 2013 Orlando Review...

Well, from our side, CPC 2013 was a huge success and a tremendous blessing.

We'd like to know how it went for you...

• What were your favorite things about this year's conference?
  • How were you blessed?
  • What resources did you discover?
  • Who did you meet?

Anything and everything... we want your feedback!

Tags: 2013, children's, conference, cpc, cpc13, event, feedback, kidmin, ministry, orlando, More…review, training

Views: 288

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

It's hard for me to pick favorites... but, the proposal was definitely a highlight for me. It was a blessing to get an opportunity to be a part of Jared and Hannah's story.

Also, all the speakers, Charlie Hall, Danny Oertli and everyone I got to meet along the journey. It was a great week of ministry!

Considering this was my first CPC, I have nothing to compare it too! It was all completely awesome in my book! I was a little nervous going by myself and not knowing anyone that was going. That nervousness was wiped away when I checked in and was greeted by the wonderful staff. The not knowing anyone idea, well that went out the window almost immediately. I met so many people through the networking lunches and breakouts. We weren't a group of strangers, we were a family and that's an awesome feeling

The General Session speakers were all great! When it came to breakouts it was great to have so many choices, but so hard to pick just 8. I could go on and on about CPC. I came away with a stronger sense of belonging and purpose. It was so nice to worship alongside people that are where you are, they understand your trials and triumphs.

All of that (and that's the short version) to say that I thoroughly enjoyed my time at CPC and am looking forward to CPC14!

Sarah, thanks for the encouraging feedback. If you think of anything we can do to improve... please let us know!

See you in 2014!

Sarah Bundy said:

Considering this was my first CPC, I have nothing to compare it too! It was all completely awesome in my book! I was a little nervous going by myself and not knowing anyone that was going. That nervousness was wiped away when I checked in and was greeted by the wonderful staff. The not knowing anyone idea, well that went out the window almost immediately. I met so many people through the networking lunches and breakouts. We weren't a group of strangers, we were a family and that's an awesome feeling

The General Session speakers were all great! When it came to breakouts it was great to have so many choices, but so hard to pick just 8. I could go on and on about CPC. I came away with a stronger sense of belonging and purpose. It was so nice to worship alongside people that are where you are, they understand your trials and triumphs.

All of that (and that's the short version) to say that I thoroughly enjoyed my time at CPC and am looking forward to CPC14!

I am thankful for my CPC miracle----the fact that I was able to go in the first place. Because of a few great friends who believe in me, I was able to attend, and it was awesome. You know who you are, and thank you again.

I was grateful for the name tags---since Sarah read our name tags and recognized us from here on cmconnect.  Meeting people and networking is one of the best things that happen at an event like CPC.  You did a great job with the network lunch format, and when we ate dinner in the main session I was able to meet a great team of people that I would not have met otherwise.  As I process more I am sure I can come up with other things to say.  Right now I will settle for---it was great to meet Sarah in person along with all the other people I met, and Michael Chanley and team did an outstanding job with the entire conference.

Thanks Ron. It was great to have you join us!

Ron Brooks said:

I am thankful for my CPC miracle----the fact that I was able to go in the first place. Because of a few great friends who believe in me, I was able to attend, and it was awesome. You know who you are, and thank you again.

I was grateful for the name tags---since Sarah read our name tags and recognized us from here on cmconnect.  Meeting people and networking is one of the best things that happen at an event like CPC.  You did a great job with the network lunch format, and when we ate dinner in the main session I was able to meet a great team of people that I would not have met otherwise.  As I process more I am sure I can come up with other things to say.  Right now I will settle for---it was great to meet Sarah in person along with all the other people I met, and Michael Chanley and team did an outstanding job with the entire conference.

First of all, I was super impressed with the heart and integrity of the Leadership! It made my husband and I capture the heart of this ministry so easily and feel like we just became a part of a great family. We are excited about the future!

Favorites.....that is hard....I loved all the guest speakers. I felt like it was a great variety of styles and passion to help inspire many. I could list so many more. I am a very systematic person and feels like God gave me an administrative gift in some ways so my mind automatically looked at how the conference ran and evaluated all the behind the scenes steps it took to put it together....I was IMPRESSED! I learned a lot...I hope that qualifies as one of my fav's. INCM did a fantastic job!

I was blessed by the people that were touched by INCM.
I was blessed by the worship! Daniel's heart of worship shined through his worship leading. His wife was a blessing to watch. Such a pure heart!

I was tremendously blessed by Craig Jutila! WOW! So dynamic!

I discovered YANCY! I did not know she even existed and now I am soooo excited to use her music for Kidzworship!

I also discovered those cute bags used for Nursery worship! I will get me one of those! :):)

We met a couple that stands out as I read this from PA that we were able to connect with! They were so sweet and enjoyed great conversation from them! I also met a few people from our NY area.

More importantly, this conference confirmed so much for my husband and I. Our ministry goals that the Lord has shown us really lined up with what speakers were saying and that we aren't crazy for thinking certain things about running an excellent ministry. God has given us soooo many creative ideas and ideas that sometimes you think to yourself, "Ok, God, really that outside of the box?" It was great to see others with the same heart and the same love for ministry.

Praying so bad that I can go with my husband again next year!

OH!!! I can't forget the Magazine! Amazing! I loved it! Great designing!

Alicia,

This is really great feedback. Thank you so much! It's a huge blessing to know CPC had such a great impact on you and your ministry. We look forward to seeing you again next year!

Alicia Owens said:

First of all, I was super impressed with the heart and integrity of the Leadership! It made my husband and I capture the heart of this ministry so easily and feel like we just became a part of a great family. We are excited about the future!

Favorites.....that is hard....I loved all the guest speakers. I felt like it was a great variety of styles and passion to help inspire many. I could list so many more. I am a very systematic person and feels like God gave me an administrative gift in some ways so my mind automatically looked at how the conference ran and evaluated all the behind the scenes steps it took to put it together....I was IMPRESSED! I learned a lot...I hope that qualifies as one of my fav's. INCM did a fantastic job!

I was blessed by the worship! Daniel's heart of worship shined through his worship leading. His wife was a blessing to watch. Such a pure heart!

I discovered YANCY! I did not know she even existed and now I am soooo excited to use her music for Kidzworship!

I also discovered those cute bags used for Nursery worship! I will get me one of those! :):)

We met a couple that stands out as I read this from PA that we were able to connect with! They were so sweet and enjoyed great conversation from them! I also met a few people from our NY area.

More importantly, this conference confirmed so much for my husband and I. Our ministry goals that the Lord has shown us really lined up with what speakers were saying and that we aren't crazy for thinking certain things about running an excellent ministry. God has given us soooo many creative ideas and ideas that sometimes you think to yourself, "Ok, God, really that outside of the box?" It was great to see others with the same heart and the same love for ministry.

Cool! Thanks... yeah, the magazine got lots of great feedback. Some people didn't like taking notes in it... but, overall it was really positive. We'll tweak it in the future.

Alicia Owens said:

OH!!! I can't forget the Magazine! Amazing! I loved it! Great designing!

"First of all, I was super impressed with the heart and integrity of the Leadership! It made my husband and I capture the heart of this ministry so easily and feel like we just became a part of a great family. We are excited about the future! "

I second that!

Alicia Owens said:

I loved taking notes in it....I mean...eventually I type all my notes up but other than that...it was only one thing I had to carry around the whole time(which I loved) and I take abbreviated notes bc of my experience in college and so if you are used to taking lengthy notes I could see people running out of room. But great idea!

I was also thinking that it wouldn't hurt to make the "large groups" tables in the eating area just part of the colored bands set up because people ended up sitting in those seats that were not part of groups making it hard for the groups to sit together anyhow....but it in the end it would only force the groups to go to seperate and go to other tables and fellowship....at the end of the day they can always collaborate about ideas and the conference later on as a group in a more intimate setting. Just a thought! :) I love to help make something more effective! It's a passion! 

Alicia,

Awesome to hear. So glad you were able to come to CPC. Where are you from in NY? I am from upstate 1hr east of Syracuse. 

Sam

Alicia Owens said:

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Michael Chanley.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service