Hey everybody,

I'm always looking for new songs to introduce in J.A.M. Time. So, I thought I'd share my Top 5 Kid Worship songs I use (that get the kids pumped up the most) and then you can share yours. This could be a good way for us to find out about songs we may not know or use.

In no particular order:

1. Happy Day - kidstuff

2. Get Up - Planetshakers

3. We Won't Be Quiet - kidstuff

4. The Happy Song - Delirious

5. We Shine - kidstuff

Views: 984

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Greg, Right now our kids love Ready Set Go by Royal Tailor and All Eyes on You by OBB! Super great songs to get them engaged in some major praise!

Jeff,

We started doing Jesus, What a Friend (remix) a couple of months ago and the kids love it! I'll have to check out the other two. Thanks!

Greg

Jeff Haase said:

We have loved a couple of songs that have come from Kids on the Move. 

Who I Wanna Be

Jesus What a Friend

Greater is He

All of these links point to the lyrics vids, but there are also motion videos available on youtube as well.  The kids in our church have loved these.  

I'll have to check those out, Dawn. Thanks!

Dawn Farris said:

Greg, Right now our kids love Ready Set Go by Royal Tailor and All Eyes on You by OBB! Super great songs to get them engaged in some major praise!

1. Alive--Young & Free

2. Wake-- Hillsong Y&F

3.  God's not dead--Newsboys

4. Rise and Sing- Fee

5. Can't Stop Singing--North Point I think

Up next for us: "Shake Heaven" by Montell Jordan and "Oh my God, my Father" by Newspring

Sunday School Swing is the big hit in Preschool Worship!

Counting On God - Worship House Kids sells this video

God's Kids Worship DVD's

Yancy

JumpStart3

1. You are good- Bethel

2.Alive- Hillsong young  and free

3. Brighter- Hillsong young and free

4. Oh Happy Day

5. We believe- Newsboys

6. You gave your life away

I would love some motions suggestions..:) I love this song!!!
Greg Bryant said:

Thought I'd update this because we added a new song recently. It's called Walk On Water by Family Force 5. 

Walk On Water by Family Force 5

This band is one of my favorite bands and the kids have gone nuts over this song…actually, it surprised me how much they liked it. If you decide to do it let me know if you want some "motions" suggestions. The kids seem to like the ones that we do for it.

We use songs that come from our adult service and when I hear a song can think it will be great fo rkids worship.  Hillsong young and free, Bethel, Yancy has great music, planetshakers.  I have actually found some great songs right here in this discussion. :)
Betty Robertson said:

Mary Rice Hopkins has over 20 albums.  A great variety!  There are upbeat songs, songs which help disciple kids, some just for fun.  www.MaryRiceHopkins.com

Jeff Hunter said:

Ok. I'm looking here. I'm getting back into kids ministry after lead pastoring for 5 years.

Where do you find new and current music for kids ministry?

I feel out of the loop!

Let's see if this works:

https://plus.google.com/u/0/103821375576580520708/posts/1vRVnjQKqRj...

Chelsey Holland said:

I would love some motions suggestions..:) I love this song!!!
Greg Bryant said:

Thought I'd update this because we added a new song recently. It's called Walk On Water by Family Force 5. 

Walk On Water by Family Force 5

This band is one of my favorite bands and the kids have gone nuts over this song…actually, it surprised me how much they liked it. If you decide to do it let me know if you want some "motions" suggestions. The kids seem to like the ones that we do for it.

Here is ours:

1. This Little Light

2. God is For Us

3. Can't Stop Singing

4. Start Button

5. I Will Follow You

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Members

Join our contact list!

Badge

Loading…