WHAT IS THE FUNNIEST / OR EMBARRASSING THING A KID HAS EVER SAID TO YOU WHILE TELLING A STORY OR EXPLAINING SOMETHING?

I HAVE A BUNCH! I AM SURE YOU DO, TOO!

Views: 4

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

We made a video clip last Christmas and asked questions about what does Christmas mean, how do you celebrate, etc.  One boy (a deacons son) Said Christmas is about getting presents from Santa, and it was when Jesus was born.  Without a pause he said "But we don't do Jesus"  Very funny....and glad I have it on video
Just the other day one of my volunteers told me at school the other day the kids had to write a sentence using the word "ancient". One kid wrote, "My teacher is ancient". They also had to write a sentence with the word "playground". One kid wrote, "My dad is a great playground site".

Ron and Jonathan, Those are really cute stuff!  What a sweet comment that the kid's Dad is a great playground site. That Dad should be really proud.

When my son was 3, I took him with me to a concert. I was always waiting & wondering what he might say as he was so sweet & precocious. He had just started pre-school a couple days a week. The Pastor/ sponsor asked David, "do you like to sing with your Mommy?" He quickly responded very proudly, "No but I can stand & go potty."  Without skipping a beat, the Pastor said, "good job!"  My son is now 23 and graduating this May in electrical engineering from USD. Fun. 

A little girl said Jesus is a burning bush during VBS story time. She later said her daddy was a minister. It was so cute cause she was so little and said it with enthusiasm.

Cute Cindy!  That reminds me of how I use bring kids up on stage as a way of getting their Dad's to do the "Matilda the Gorilla" song with me. Started this back in 1978. I would interview them asking what their Daddy's did for work and then they would ask their Dad's to come up.  They would never refuse their child !  ( Which by the way is a good way to get volunteers !  lol ) It was pretty funny when they either didn't know what their Daddy's did or they would say "he makes money" or "plays with me."  One time I asked a kid "do you know what you Daddy does?" And quickly he said back, "No, what?" Another time a kid responded by saying "he puts out fires!" which is funny cause he was a contractor and not a firemen.  Another time a kid said his Daddy worked for "focus on the family."  Everybody clapped. But when i asked him what he liked to do with his Daddy he said, "he's never home." Ouch !!  Kid's do tell the truth, even if it hurts.

Thanks for sharing! 

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Members

Join our contact list!

Badge

Loading…

© 2017   Created by Michael Chanley.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service