To add Video Chat to your Group(s) or Profile page:
If you have created a Group, you should join our Group Creators Group.
- First you will need to go to TokBox and sign up for a free account. TokBox will walk you through this simple process.
- Once you've created your account, find the link in the lower left hand column that says "< > Embed" and click on it. Here you can add several optional features and adjust the size of your personal video chat room. Note: both the standard small and large sizes will work in our Group areas, the small size will be best for most Profile pages.
- Click on the button at the bottom that says "Add To My Site."
- Click on the button that says "Copy Code."
- Now, you only have to paste this code into the text box in your Group(s) or Profile page at any of our communities. To do this, go to any Group you administrate or to your Profile page, find the text box, click on edit, right click, select paste, then click on the button that says "Save."