- First, go to the groups tab (under Connect).
- Select "create a group" near the top of the page.
- Fill out the group information and select the features you would like to add to your group. You can change your settings after the group is formed except for the privacy.
- Click on the button at the bottom of the page that says "create group."
- The next step is to invite friends to your group using the invite feature on our sites. This will invite members or non-members to join your group. You can skip this step by selecting "skip this step." You can always invite more people to join your group by using the invite function in your group area.
Your group has been created!
All you have to do now is get the word out and add some content to make it a place that is useful to your new niche community.
Click here to join the Group Creators Group.
Click here to join the Resource Providers Group.