1. Christ-Centered Ministry: We challenge kids to discover what Christ
has given them through His death and resurrection and to begin the lifelong journey of following Him.
2. Low Financial Risk: Thanks to our partnership with ChildFund International, we can usually work with what your budget can afford!
3. They’ll Hear the Gospel: We aren’t ashamed of the Good News of
Jesus Christ....and we share it in a low-key, non-manipulative way that even a kindergarten student can understand and believe! We’ve been excited to see many children place their faith in Christ at our concerts!
4. High-Tech Impact: We use our computer-controlled sound and lighting and projection systems as a communication tool to help capture and focus student’s attention without losing the “personal touch.”
5. A Fresh Perspective: Truth-resistant children often become “immunized” to the voices of their teachers. Sometimes a fresh voice can speak (or sing) the same truth in a slightly different way and get through to the “spiritually hearing impaired.”
6. It’s Not Just for the Kids! Although our songs are full of fun and
energy, we try to avoid trite lyrics. The messages of our songs are
relevant for children, teachers, and parents. We even saw a 90 year-old
gentleman ask Jesus into his heart at one of our concerts!
7. It’s Fun! We use inflatable props, moving lights, some crazy costumes, video clips on 3 projection screens, and even a small trampoline as vital tools to keep our audience’s attention and help them remain open to the message God has given us to share.