Uncle Sam / Dr.Terry Horn's Page
- Church/Ministry Website Address:
- Business Website Address:
- Church Denomination:
- Non-Denomination/Full Gospel
- Which age groups do you work with (check all that apply):
- 2nd-3rd, 4th-5th
- See my bio on my website www.CMIkids.org
- Other Things About Me:
- Terry Horn, the new Uncle Sam, was born June 29, 1954 in Noblesville, Indiana. He graduated from Noblesville HS and the J.E. Light Career Center of Radio and TV production in 1973. He was Born-again May 15,1974,Terry later attended Christ for the Nations Bible Institute in Dallas, Texas.
Terry is a licensed, ordained minister, with an Honorary Degree in Theology from Logos Bible College in Jacksonville, Florida. He conducts Children's Crusades and Puppet Workshops. Terry met his wife Cynthia at a church where he was ministering at. Terry's long time friend pioneer Children's Evangelist "Captain Hook" introduced the couple to each other This was on Mothers Day 1986 and the two were married on July 4,1986 in Dallas Texas.
Dr. Terry Horn, celebrating 38 years of reaching children for Jesus.
Uncle Sam recalls..I grew up poor. My father was a Policeman and my Mom worked on and off while I was small child and then later she went full time work. My Dad went on to become the police chief of my hometown of Noblesville, Indiana. Both my parents were strong Christians and every Sunday my entire family all seven of us (I'm the baby) were in church. My Dad had a rule which I used in my own home and that was this "if you eat from my table and live under this roof you will be in the house of God on Sunday"! I thank Jesus for my parents who took the time to instruct me and all my brothers and sisters in the ways of the Lord. My Dad now lives in Heaven (That's all the address I have on him for now) and my Mom is 89 and doing well for her age. I try and call her every week just to make sure she's ok and to tell her I love her.
Uncle Sam / Dr.Terry Horn's Photos
Uncle Sam / Dr.Terry Horn's Videos