www.creativekidmin.me/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/5-on-friday-main-300x60.png?fit=300%2C60" alt="Five on Friday Header" srcset="https://i1.wp.com/www.creativekidmin.me/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/5-on-friday-main.p... 300w, www.creativekidmin.me/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/5-on-friday-main.p...">https://i1.wp.com/www.creativekidmin.me/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/5-on-friday-main.p... 50w, www.creativekidmin.me/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/5-on-friday-main.p...">https://i1.wp.com/www.creativekidmin.me/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/5-on-friday-main.p... 500w" sizes="(max-width: 300px) 100vw, 300px" data-recalc-dims="1" />So I don’t know about you, but part of kid’s ministry is shopping. There’s always something that needs to be bought, and we’re all looking for the best deal. So here are 5 of my top go-tos for good deals.
- Amazon– Who doesn’t love amazon, especially with prime. Sometimes I’ll even pay a little more (with-in reason) to save me the run around time.
- Dollar Tree– Love it. Couldn’t do ministry without it. And if you haven’t experience Dollar Tree online, you should go check it out. You can buy in bulk so you don’t have to hit 5 stores to get everything you need.
- Oriental Trading– Prize city for us. We get a lot of crafting, but this is our go-to place for prize refills. We always have sticky hands/mustaches/dragons on hand. The kids love them.
- Discount School Supply– Not everything here is a great buy. You’ll have to price match, but the coloration brand of school supplies is usually the best deal unless you get some crazy back to school discount somewhere.
- S&S Worldwide– A little bit of everything. This place is kind of a combo of oriental and discount school supplies. I bounce between those three on craft items. Usually, those three have some things the others don’t so it’s worth a moment of pursuing.
So where do you love to shop?
Check out more 5 on Friday posts:
Fonts: 5 on Friday
5 on Friday: Ways to be Creative
5 On Friday: Characters